Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pizza

  I love pizza. I know it isn't the healthiest food choice, but that has never stopped me from dialing for take out or browsing the freezer section at the grocery store. I was so inspired by last week's pizza from Boston's Pizza that I attempted to recreate the master piece at home. Here's how it turned out:


  I found a recipe that was supposed to be similar to Papa John's sauce (maybe it kind of tasted like it?) which turned out pretty good. It required a 1/4 cup or water, which made the tomato sauce run off the dough, drop off the tray, and sizzles on the heat coils in the oven. Dinner isn't successful without smoke emanating from the kitchen, right? Anyway, this is the Sicilian recreated. Not the best, but I've made worse.

  I apologize for the poor quality of pictures; only my iphone is available at this time. My Rebel XTI is what I normally use but that batteries are dead. And I can't find my charger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment