Sunday, January 9, 2011

Good Morning

  Good Morning, Blogging World. Yesterday I woke up with a crick in my neck and unable to turn my head to the left, so I spent the entire day on the couch watching Lie To Me Season 2. I love Netflix streaming. My only complaint about this Saturday was that I was in pain. Sunday has arrived, I'm still sitting on the couch, still not an ambi-neck-turner and I thought I would be productive by starting a blog.

  The best used Christmas gift of the season is the heating pad my mother in law gave me. At first I thought, "what would I use this for?" However, it seems to be one of those Christmas gifts that God knew I needed before I knew I needed it. So thanks Mother in Law!

  There was so much that I needed to get done this weekend, like clean the apartment, work on some crafting projects for my new office, try some recipes, have a date with the husband, etc. and none of it got done. Ah well. Not much I can do about that now. Another day of blog surfing and having my husband bring me take out (he doesn't cook after a disastrous attempt at Mandarin Chicken). Blogs are great and I love reading them, so I thought I would join the conversation. Do I need to tell you the purpose of this blog? The purpose: Life and Life abundantly.

  Welcome to the Blue Boxcar.

No comments:

Post a Comment