Saturday, March 26, 2011

Shave and a Hair Cut

 My husband participated in No Shave November. I did not. The reason I am just now blogging about it is because yesterday he finally shaved after getting his hair cut. It's starting to warm up here in Texas and his beard was getting itchy. He lets me know that he is going to go shave. I mumble, "ok" while still blogging about angry spaghetti.

This is the before shot in London last week.



He shows up in the living room looking like this.


But that wasn't as astonishing as what came next.


Which I found even more horrifying.

Now he looks like this.



  This is a picture from our Honeymoon in Canada, and how he looks today, without always having a lake in the background. It's hard to believe that a mere 9 months ago we could have imagined he would grow such a beard. Ah, those were the days. 

  Right now he's doing our taxes, and I'm blogging about his facial hair. Marriage is 50/50 right?
     - Jana 



No comments:

Post a Comment