Monday, March 28, 2011

4 Eyes

  I just recently started wearing glasses. I've worn contacts since 8th grade, and, as of a few months ago, my eyes didn't like contacts anymore. Now, its glasses most all the time. I'm still not used to having an object constantly on my face; it takes some time to adapt to a permanent fixture in front of your eyes. Apparently, I am still not used to wearing my glasses.
 
  I was speaking with a family today and, as usual, was using my hands to emphasize my point. In the process of over emphasizing I managed to slap my glasses off of my face and towards the family I was speaking with. I always seem to make the best impressions.

  My husband calls me memorable. But that's just his way of saying, "you're a complete klutz, but I love you anyway."

    - Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment